Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Losing Ngata is big. Wish he could've finished his career in Bmore. A bright spot is that during his 4 game suspension. The DL didn't skip a beat and still performed great without him.
I can guarantee you didn't even know who McPhee was prior to last year. The one strong/deep position the Ravens have is DL.

Since Ozzie is so bad at drafting WR losing T. Smith shouldn't be hard to replace according to your logic.

Pitts hasn't even really played in the last TWO years. I could replace Pittas production. Shouldn't be difficult for Williams to come in and produce. Along with Gilmore and/or Boyle.

Sure down play Bengals losses but over hype the Ravens. Definition of a Homer.

Bengals were hurting with injuries to LB last season. Ravens were decimated in the secondary. Yet you rave about the Bengals additions for depth but made no mention of the Ravens improving their secondary with the additions of K Arrington and K Lewis.

Ohbuehi and Fisher were drafted for future not this season. Ohbuehi may not even be ready to play this year.

Lol....what has Moore done in the league? Alford is raw and needs to develop. Like you said of Ravens draftees.
No mention of Ravens adding C Davis, Z. Smith to already deep rotation.

Re read your bias post and stop inhaling the orange smoke.

McPhee has been a solid player for the Ravens for a while. Just because you're ignorant of the other AFCN teams players does not mean their fans are completely ignorant of yours. The reason I did not mention Nicks and Smith is because you lost Ngata and McPhee and replaced them with a couple of mid round rookies. You did not get better in your front seven. You still got worse, even with their additions. Similarly, you didn't see me talking up the additions of Kroft and Uzumah because we lost Gresham.

Torrey Smith is the one hit Ozzie has had at WR, and even he was a good #2 instead of a true #1. There's a reason why you guys have to get WR's like Mason, Boldin, and Smith via trade and FA. Ozzie blows some high pick on a WR, then has to go out and find a veteran after a couple of years when they don't pan out. The Browns have about as much mathematical chance of making the playoffs as Ozzie does of drafting a true starting caliber WR.

I was referring to both teams' rosters at the start of the season, and not injured guys. The Bengals have Eifert and Jones who both basically missed the whole year on offense and Burfict will be back at some point on D after missing most of the year. Not to mention Green, Smith, Wright, and getting Atkins and Hall back to 100%.

The Bengals wound up having to sign Eric Winston off the street last year to start at RT. Whit and Smith are still the starters this year, but the Bengals are well insured now if there are injuries...hence why they are deeper. Ogbuehi has stated that his rehab is on track to have him ready by training camp. At worst, he starts on the PUP, but he should be ready to play this year.

Moore caught 51 passes for 741 yards and 7 TD's in 2012 under Hue Jackson in 2012. Both he and Alford have deep speed and the Bengals need another deep threat to draw some attention off of Green. They are both certainly upgrades as the 5th and 6th WR's over Tate and Sanzenbacher. Alford should be an upgrade as a KR, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Whatever - 06-09-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM