Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(09-14-2015, 01:12 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Lol...WTH.
Suggs being lost hurts. But not because of McPhee being gone. That's a HUGE over reach.  

The loss of Suggs productivity has nothing to do McPhee.

Any struggles would be because of Suggs being hurt not McPhee

Question?? What did McPhee do when Suggs tore his Achilles in 12?
You must be a big McPhee fan.

You just keep telling yourself losing 2 pass rushers, one to FA and one to injury in week one will have no long term effect in a grueling 16 game season.

I would add in the loss of Ngata was well both from a leadership role and his ability to make huge plays is another big loss.

I have no idea what role McPhee played in 2012, I do know last year he provided a pass rush at a minimum on 3rd and long.

If the Ravens have no more injuries at that position, then maybe your defense does not suffer in 2015. But my money is your defense starts taking a nose dive as the season progresses due to lack of depth/fatigue due to FA and injury.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 09-15-2015, 11:28 AM