Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(09-15-2015, 11:28 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You just keep telling yourself losing 2 pass rushers, one to FA and one to injury in week one will have no long term effect in a grueling 16 game season.

I would add in the loss of Ngata was well both from a leadership role and his ability to make huge plays is another big loss.

I have no idea what role McPhee played in 2012, I do know last year he provided a pass rush at a minimum on 3rd and long.

If the Ravens have no more injuries at that position, then maybe your defense does not suffer in 2015. But my money is your defense starts taking a nose dive as the season progresses due to lack of depth/fatigue due to FA and injury.

McPhee was already a known loss many months ago. And as EVERYONE can see. It had NO EFFECT on the Defense.

You argued it would well before the Suggs injury. You don't know how the depth will play out with Z Smith/J Babin.

Fact being Ravens lost way more players in previous years and still performed well. You are relying on a hope and a prayer or wishing injuries to try to validate your silly premise.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Bmoreblitz - 09-15-2015, 10:11 PM