Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-12-2015, 10:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Coming into this season, Smith was a good corner. Webb is slow after two surgeries, but they're serviceable. The schemes have been absolute garbage. I've watched them line up 8 yards off the receiver on a 3rd and 2. 

The only thing I won't put on them was that Barnidge TD between the legs. It was a good play on the D, it was just fluky that he landed in a way where the ball got stuck between his legs. Though I question how it was ruled a TD when he was short and had been touched going down to the ground. It should have been 1st and goal from the 1.

Trading Ngata away means that the Ravens S's have to honor the run more.  Losing Suggs to injury means the Ravens have to blitz their DB's more to help the pass rush.  Both of these mean less help over the top for the CB's, who aren't good enough to hold up in press man without help.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Whatever - 10-12-2015, 08:18 PM