Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-19-2015, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Keep your head in the sand Pat.

Smith wanted to stay and Ozzie low balled him. The same with others.  Ozzie had no choice simply due to no cap space (he created by bad contracts for Flacco and Pitta among others).

The Bengals FO is schooling Ozzie in drafts and keeping their own players. It is why the Bengals roster is recognized as one of the best in the NFL and mostly home grown.

The margin of error of winning and losing teams is slim so depth is a key ingredient, an ingredient missing on the Ravens roster.

lol, yea I didn't expect you to actually be able to counter anything I said regarding the cap. GM luvnit is giving his #3 pass rusher more money than what his #1 and #2 make. Like I said, we both agree that the draft has been an issue, but you've yet to make a case as to how the cap is THE issue. It's silly, honestly. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 12:36 PM