Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-20-2015, 02:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

DJS is so hated by his own fans he has to side with the enemy in the smack forum.

I could have sworn you and your Ravens buddies ignored some valid points based on your post here and theirs as well in this thread.

People love me. I just think you're a complete tool, and very, very, very unintelligent.

How on earth could I side with you in any forum when you're constantly making an ass out of yourself with every post???

The Flacco contract wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but it hasn't been holding the team back from signing outside free agents. That's like saying some of the Bengals deals have kept us from pursuing big name free agents. The Ravens just don't do that. They build through the draft, but they've been missing a LOT in the draft. They haven't been supplementing enough in free agency to support their team, which is about the extent of poor decision making that I can lay on Ozzie. As for everything else, you're just playing a genius in hindsight. Pitta wasn't "constantly injured", nobody knew Ray Rice was going to beat the shit out of women, nobody would have guessed that Suggs (or any other injured players for that matter) would be IR'd early in the year, and we can only speculate on what will happen with the next few years of Joe's contract.

SO, with all of the actual facts out there, how horrible has Ozzie really been? Poo-poo on him for a small portion of the dead money, poo-poo on him for the second half of Joe's contract that we don't even know what will come of it yet, and poo-poo on him for his team missing in the draft way too much. Anything else though, and you're just grasping desperately to bash the guy for stuff that's out of his control. We can sit here and laugh at the Ravens for where they're at in the division right now, but at least make some real arguments if you'd like to not look so damn stupid all the time. You don't even have to follow the Ravens very closely to see this stuff, so it's obvious that you're just one of the many that are full of shit with how much you pay attention to any team outside of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - djs7685 - 10-20-2015, 02:30 PM