Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-20-2015, 02:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: He's a douche.

This is a public board.

Some people have this odd obsession with saying stuff is "creepy" on a message board. You guys realize that this stuff is all completely public information and clicking a button on this board isn't really creepy in any possible way?

Guess not. Maybe you're the "creepy" one for thinking this is so personal.

Also, define "following him around". You mean when I make a comment on his stupidity in a thread that I've already been posting in??? SO CREEPY OMG!!!!!!

Douche?

Is that the best you got?

You are slipping with your lame name calling.

I can address others points (actually I did address them, but your comprehension skills suck), after you and others address how Ozzie oversees a team with major dead money year after year (recently) and can ill afford to sign his own players due to not enough cap space.

Are you and your Ravens brothers stating Ozzie has been managing the cap well? If no, then my point was made a long time ago. I also stated they were a 7 win team a long time ago, they need to go 6-4 to hit 7 wins now. Pat said a 11 win team and playoffs. They need to go 10-0 to hit 11 wins. I am very confident I was right on my 7 win prediction and the reason I stated was due to poor cap management. But keep ignoring all of this due to your jealously of me for some strange reason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 10-20-2015, 03:04 PM