Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(10-29-2015, 12:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I have a couple points.

1. I've been seeing a lot of articles blaming the Ravens season on injuries... The Bengals were in the same shape last season but made the playoffs it was ugly but they got there. Double standard much?

2. In this thread I've seen a lot if argument from Ravens fans that paying Torrey Smith a big contract was stupid because he's not worth it. Wasn't these the same Ravens fans saying Smith was good as AJ Green a couple of years ago?

Aren't they the same fans who also felt Flacco contract was a great Ozzie move. Fast forward to 2016 and he has 10.5 million in cap hits now for the next few years alone. That is a number that could only go up and not down (bonus money portion of his compensation) and he is as of now almost a $30 million cap hit. But, no their fans applaud Ozzie's handling of contracts since the new CBA as he kicks the can down the road and now he will pay for that philosophy mightily. Actually, Ravens already started paying for it losing key starters/backups the past few years killing their depth and forcing rookies and young players into key roles too early.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 10-29-2015, 01:10 PM