Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Serious is the Iloka injury?
(06-02-2015, 09:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That wasn't my point. Marvin has been lying to the fans about injuries since he told us Braham's tibial plateau fracture was a bruise and thus establishing unrealistic expectations given the severity of the true injury. 

You really think the medical staff diagnosed it right and Marvin chose to lie about it? Seems much more likely they got it wrong and he reported what he was told. And a lot of players have bitched over the years about the treatment they got at the hands of team docs, not just the fans bitching. But, maybe we are all delusional, players and fans

And, then again, Marvin is Black Jesus and nobody likes Black Jesus. Cause black people are not trustworthy, even Black Jesus. Ninja
Insert "that's racist" meme here, even though I am just being Tongue
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - xxlt - 06-03-2015, 08:43 AM
RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - J24 - 06-02-2015, 09:02 PM