Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-17-2016, 11:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You didn't answer my question.  Aren't you the one who said you weren't sure who you would root for if the Cardinals played the Bengals in the Super Bowl?

Palmer and the Bengals in the Super Bowl?  Improbable.  Palmer throws 3 picks per game and would quit before halftime and Marvin Lewis can't coach his way into a single playoff win, much less a Super Bowl run.  You may as well ask me if I'd rather eat a unicorn burger with Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster!

(01-17-2016, 11:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't go that far at all.   I'm a CP fan but he struggled out there.    If Carson would have played for us Last week this way we would have lost by more than we did.     He was careless with the ball because his footwork was bad.

I'm not sure I'd say he was careless, but he wasn't great.  The guy is old, was a washed-up jounrneyman they got for a 6th round pick who has ligament damage in his right index finger.  The main point of the Cardinals' offense is literally a man being held together by tape at this point. His stabilizing finger on his throwing hand is a lot worse than Arians will let on and the results prove thus. I'm not making excuses, but I had as similar sense of understanding reserved for Dalton if/when he was thrust into a playoff game with a half fractured thumb.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Nately120 - 01-17-2016, 11:52 AM