Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-17-2016, 11:52 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure I'd say he was careless, but he wasn't great.  The guy is old, was a washed-up jounrneyman they got for a 6th round pick who has ligament damage in his right index finger.  The main point of the Cardinals' offense is literally a man being held together by tape at this point.  His stabilizing finger on his throwing hand is a lot worse than Arians will let on and the results prove thus.  I'm not making excuses, but  I had as similar sense of understanding reserved for Dalton if/when he was thrust into a playoff game with a half fractured thumb.

Don't read that I somehow have contemp for CP . He is what he is .... He has always taken chances and lost his lower body foot work in crunch time. Ever since the Kimo shot at his legs. It's a shame that it happened but it obviously affects the guy and that's the biggest shame of all. Love the guy as a player and will always be a Bengal in my mind and heart.

I am happy he got with Arians. But he won't be carrying the team like he did in 2005. Without a doubt he was a generational Qb talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - StLucieBengal - 01-17-2016, 01:27 PM