Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-17-2016, 02:29 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If you take Carson's performance tonight and put it in any of our 7 Marvin-era playoff losses we probably win.  I'm not saying Palmer is better than Dalton or anything, but the guy had a active hand in winning a playoff game.  Put on your big boy pants and suck it up.

Also, it was 4th and 20 on the Packers' own 4 yard line and they scored the tying TD in 2 passes to the same no-name WR.  Carson did more than he had to to be carried to that win.

Wasn't Carson the QB for one of those? I agree, we would've beaten the Jets if he'd played better. He was terrible that night.

(01-17-2016, 11:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't go that far at all.   I'm a CP fan but he struggled out there.    If Carson would have played for us Last week this way we would have lost by more than we did.     He was careless with the ball because his footwork was bad.

Right...

QB A: 349 yards, 3 TDs, 2 turnovers, 92.3 rating, led his offense to 26 points
QB B: 212 yards, 1 TD , 2 turnovers, 68.3 rating, led his offense to 16 points

Apparently, Carson't carelessness led to the same amount of turnovers and much better numbers everywhere else.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Shake n Blake - 01-17-2016, 01:37 PM