Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
Good for Palmer, but do not care.

Picked them to be in SB last season because of there defense being so good and having a decent offense. Am always a year late with my predictions it seems.

Not defending Lewis although it will sound as so.

But not going to hang when Palmer got hurt, or this years loss without starting QB on Lewis. Think if Dalton plays we are still playing. Pretty much knew when both were hurt it was not going to be in the Cards. Were very young in Dalton and AJ's first few years with many on here that are thumping chests claiming Bengals could not even win 4 games. Then were brutalized by injuries last season as well.

2009 season is the only one that believe we have no excuse for.

Thought 05 and this season were our best teams by far but both lost QB's stalling our engines in each.

Just got to break that curse somehow. Really indifferent about if Marvin gets replaced or not. Wanted it to be handed to Zimmer but glad it was not given to Hue. He drafts very well and for the record drafted Carson too.

Congratulations to Palmer but he will always be a quitter to me. But am over it and used to live in AZ so hope he gets it done for all my friends. Am wagering on Cam though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Go Cards - 01-17-2016, 06:37 PM