Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-17-2016, 11:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair to Andy.....Palmer was doing similar things here and was doo doo in the post season under Mediocre Marv as well.  5 QBs.....one result.  Think about it.....

Oh I wholeheartedly agree!  It pisses me off that we're still trying to get a playoff win 13 years after Lewis got here and 24 years after SOP took over.  People bag on Palmer for wanting out after giving it his all.  Mikey screws him and sends him to the Raiders where he's stuck in that disaster for a couple years.  He finally gets going again and his knee gives out.  He comes back the next year and tears it up and ends up in the NFC championship game!  

People here shit on him for leaving.  Why?  Because he wanted away from Lewis and his b.s. that still plagues this team?  Didn't people watch last week's game?  Now do you understand why Palmer left?

If Arizona makes the super bowl, he'll be the only "Bengal" on the field and I'll be cheering him on!  Think about it people.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - 2MinutesHate - 01-18-2016, 01:30 AM