Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-18-2016, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But you don't realize how this works.  You can't look at injuries as an excuse.  That is not allowed.

And Marvin has just as many Super Bowl rings as Arians.

I think it's that you can't use everything as an excuse.  Think of it like crying wolf.  This team and some on here have been crying wolf for far too long.  It gets to the point that you run out of any credibility.

In year 1 of reboot 2.0 (?) many cried that the team was just too young.  And they had no offseason.  Ok, fair enough.  But no teams had an offseason, and young teams have won before.  But ok, we're too young.

Year 2.  Still too young.  Um, ok?  While we're crying about youth equally young teams are going to the Superbowl. (Sea)

Year 3.  I guess we're still too young.  No one even knows at this point.  Blame Gio for one fumble even though we lost for 17 points and use that as an excuse to explain everything. 

Year 4.  Too many injuries.  I just watched a Steelers team play with their HOF QB banged up to shit, and without arguably the best WR and the best RB in football.  They still managed to compete, as a 6 seed playing the 1 seed, on the road  Us?  We had no chance Indy.  None.  What did you expect with all those injuries?

Year 5.  Refs, injuries.  It just goes on and on and on.  And that's not even bringing up all the excuses we heard in '05-10.

"Boss, I can't come in car won't start."  "I have a nasty cold."  "I have to take my dog to the vet."  "My car won't start again."  "My cousin died."  Guess what that last excuse is meant with?  A cousin could have very well died, but at this point no one wants to hear this shit.  Other people manage to show up to work 99% of time.  If someone is calling in every ***** day at some point people are going to call bullshit.

No one should want to hear anymore bullshit excuses.  Enough already.  Either show up or not.  End of story.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Wes Mantooth - 01-18-2016, 02:10 PM