Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
I will be rooting for the Panthers because they're the better team. And, Carson quit on the Bengals.

Not much we can do about Palmer getting hurt in '05 that took him out of the game. Dirty play, that no one did anything about (until this season) by the opposition.

This season, who do you want to blame? Jeremy Hill? I've seen recent video and heard talk that his knee was down before the fumble. Not much Carson could do about that if he was still here. Vontaze and Jones playing aggressively? Carson would have had no input on that. Maybe you could say Carson would not have thrown the interception that Dalton broke his thumb on, or that AJ threw in the playoff game. But, Carson threw a terrible interception in the red zone his last game. So, not sure that argument holds water.

Coaching? I don't know. Hue and Marvin had no choice but to play Hill, given Shazier's helment crown hit on Gio.

I guess I don't get what Carson has anything to do with the Bengals successes and/or failures the last few years. I'd still take Dalton over him right now. Hell, I'd take AJ over him right now. Carson has what? One more season? Maybe two?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Graphicguy - 01-19-2016, 01:31 PM