Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis
(01-21-2016, 12:59 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly I agree with your if's and buts. We were the best team in the AFC, I have little doubt about it. 

I feel ya there. Steelers fans hate the Pats. I've just always been a "root for the underdog" kind of guy. I like variety and the Pats are the opposite of variety. 15 years and 10 conference title games? The sooner Bill and Brady retire, the better for parity in the AFC.

I can't disagree.  Then again, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and the only way to shut up a Steelers fan is to start talking about how many Super Bowls the Patriots have.  Plus, the Pats went 10 years without winning one, so there was PLENTY o' time in there for others!

Plenty!  Additionally, I live between Cleveland and Pittsburgh and my ol' man and I recall (well, he's dead but BEFORE he was dead he recalled) listening to people call into the Browns hotline and say that Bellichick idiot will never win a thing in the NFL!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Palmer wins a playoff game before we do under Lewis - Nately120 - 01-21-2016, 02:36 AM