Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(01-22-2016, 11:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I disagree that they let him out there, otherwise he wouldn't have been fined.

As others have said, the league gave him a fine for being out there illegally and it not being caught.

Shit happens and the refs are only human, so it's hard to fault them 100%. Given the way the last game had gone, they should've had a new crew with instructions to flag everything anyways. If I recall, the head referee was the one who shit the bed last month as well.

The officials were OBVIOUSLY doing all they could do to NOT throw flags.  

Porter on the field, Gilberry bumping him, the Bengals surrounding him jawing...through ALL OF THAT the refs tried to just get everybody back.

Then Pacman did a Pcaman thing and bumped the ref from behind....and who know what he SAID while he was doing it.

The people reporting on the fine also said a head coach isn't allowed on the field during injuries...but it happens all the time.  You know it does.

I don't care if Porter was yelling "we dey" in some guys face...which he wasn't...the officials we not going to affect the game by throwing another flag.

Until Jones crossed the last line.

So moan, *****, complain, sign petitions...whatever.  It was two weeks ago and nothing changed:  The Bengals players lost their composure and blew the game.

End of chapter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - GMDino - 01-23-2016, 11:57 AM