Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(01-22-2016, 06:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Let's just ignore Rule 13 Section 1 Article 2 that states:

Either or both team attendants and their helpers may enter the field to attend their team during a team timeout by either team. No other non-player may come on the field without the Referee’s permission, unless he is an incoming substitute

and assume that Porter was out there to stir up shit illegally. I'm still waiting for you to show me the rule that states that once a player commits a foul, other players are free to commit fouls against that player without incurring a penalty themselves.

Again I have done nothing but quote rules and you haven't been able to cite a single rule to support your assertions. 

So please, show me the rule. 

Your quoting rules and then playing make believe and then want to argue about it.

Porter had no business being on the field.

You keep calling Porter a player and he isn't a player.(Even though he became part of your game plan.)

Porter broke the rules by being on the field.

Porter broke the rules by a coach purposely inciting the others teams players. (coaches conduct)

Porter broke the rules every time a coach (not player) instigated against a player on the other team.(Gilberry, Jones)

So if we are playing make believe Porter should have had at least 4 penalties against him. Not one like your saying.

My point is Porter could have been called on multiple penalties.

What Porter did was became an acting participant in the field of play by his actions. I actually can't believe Goodell isn't freaking out about this because it is a big deal. I guess next year everybodys coaches (not players) will be pushing and pulling hair to instigate the other team into penalties.

The game was built on integrity and will be ruined due to the lack of integrity. 

The game is supposed to be 11 v 11 playing within the rules. Not coaches trying to find ways around the rules and manipulation of the rules.

Doing this should be considered rules being broken that are against the "spirit of the game".

Someone needs to tell Tomlin. 

P.S. Your playing make believe and then acting like your some rules expert.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - tigerseye - 01-23-2016, 01:56 PM