Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(01-22-2016, 11:41 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im not sure what you are asking but I'm just addressing what I've seen written and heard on talk shows about how Joey Porters penalty should have offset (or canceled out) Jones penalty, if they had called one on JP; and how JPs fine is an admission that one should have been called. 

The only thing that aggravated me there was, if Porter is flagged, and flagged early, there is no Adam Jones penalty, and he offsets Burfict.....still a 65 yard or so FG at that point.  Still yet, the damn fumble lost us the game.....and three shitty quarters leading up to the 4th.

The Shazier hit?  Yeah, still illegal.  Outside of the tackle box, and lowered his head and hit Gio squarely in the jaw.  If the penalty on Williams was legit, that one definitely was a foul.  

Bottom line, we beat ourselves when we had taken the lead.  There were some bad calls at very inopportune times for us in that game, yes.....and the Bernard no call REALLY pissed off the players and the rowdy bleacher drunks....but we lost it ourselves.

Now I'm done with the topic.  Welcome to the boards.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-29-2016, 06:00 PM