Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-07-2016, 07:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even if Porter was allowed on the field, which he wasn't, why would he run out there?  Was he pre-med?  Did he think AB was dying and wanted to say bye?  Had he never seen a football hit before?  Why weren't other players out there if AB was in such need of his teammate's assistant?  Does Porter have some divine power that only he could nurse AB back to life?  Why didn't he run out there on any other player's injury?

He had no business being out there and should have been flagged, before Jones even had a chance to try and shove him.

(02-08-2016, 11:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: I do not believe the conspiracy that Porter went out there hoping one or two Bengals would get so mad at him they would draw a personal foul.  No.

As I have said, and shown, Porter and Burfict really didn't do much.  Gilberry shoving Porter and Jones bumping the ref were the two main culprits.

You can believe whatever fantasy you like...I do not think that was an intentional plan.  Just a happy byproduct thanks to a couple knuckleheads on the opposing team.

Why didn't you address my post above?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - BFritz21 - 02-09-2016, 12:42 AM