Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-09-2016, 12:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because I didn't know it was addressed to me?

Porter was out there because AB was down.  I am not paid by the team so I do not know why he was there instead of Tomlin.  I'd say this injury was looked worse than any others in the game so maybe that's why he wasn't out there for others?  Or Tomlin wasn't otherwise occupied? All I know is that the officials allowed it, allowed a lot of pushing by Bengals players while he was out there and then finally threw a flag when Pacman did a Pacman thing.
You only respond to posts that are directly addressed to you?

You don't respond to things that you don't have answers for because they kill your entire argument?

I'm sure if I look, I can find hundreds of posts that you responded to that were directly addressed to you.
(02-09-2016, 12:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because I didn't know it was addressed to me?

Porter was out there because AB was down.  I am not paid by the team so I do not know why he was there instead of Tomlin.  I'd say this injury was looked worse than any others in the game so maybe that's why he wasn't out there for others?  Or Tomlin wasn't otherwise occupied? All I know is that the officials allowed it, allowed a lot of pushing by Bengals players while he was out there and then finally threw a flag when Pacman did a Pacman thing.

And there's the flaw in your entire argument because Porter had no business being out there and there was no point in him being out there, and the officials allowed it but didn't allow the penalties on the Bengals, which is typical.

What could Tomlin have been doing that he was too busy to go out and check on one of his best players?  Did he tell Porter to go out there?  Was Porter even anywhere near him?

Why didn't other coaches or players run out there if it was so bad?  Is Porter the only one that cares about Brown?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - BFritz21 - 02-09-2016, 02:24 AM