Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
Wow, I've been away for a while. I think the last time I posted was on page 3. I just caught up and wanted to leave a little perspective on the timing of how things went down. Here's the clip to the entire game....follow along from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDlIH2QyiZw

You see that around the 2:41:00 mark Vontaze is on the sideline talking to Lewis. Along with him are #97, #57, and #90. At the 2:41:05 mark, you see Burfict and his 3 teammates leave the sidelines to go onto the field. 11 seconds later at the 2:41:16 mark you hear Jim Nance say that there's "a little flare up" followed by a live shot of the ref throwing the flag at the 2:41:18 mark. 

Why is this important? Because when the altercation started on the field between the trainer, Burfict, and Porter, the list of Bengals that were there included Burfict, 97, 57, and 90. 43 and 96 were also there in the vicinity but not involved in the altercation. So pretty much everyone one who was directly around the initial altercation had just left the sidelines and gone to Porter. This is contradictory to what the Bengals fans narrative is that Porter was in the middle of the Bengals huddle. The facts of the matter are that the Bengals huddle came to him and immediately instigated the trouble.  

Given that Jones came into the fracas late and the the video shows the flag being thrown 13 seconds after Burfict leaves the sidelines, it means that all four Bengals pretty much went directly to the area that Porter was in since it took all of 13 seconds for 1) The Bengals players to leave Lewis, 2) get to where Porter and Brown were, 3) have the altercation start between Burfict and Porter, 4) Porter get bumped by 95, 5) and Jones to come in and hit the ref.

Sorry, but the real story isn't Porter talking shit to the Bengals, it's the Bengal players going out to Porter to stir up shit with him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - StrictlyBiz - 02-12-2016, 05:22 PM