Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-15-2016, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: You know I thought that after I posted it...but I was serious.  The union doesn't tell us when/how officials are reprimanded.  So if they made this huge mistake by missing a coach on the field, or allowed it despite the atmosphere of the game at that point, or even just simply allowed it because they CAN allow it I wonder if the league would come down on them after the determined to fine Porter for doing it?

I doubt the fine officials for missed calls though.

Well my understanding is that if you screw up often you are removed from any opportunity at officiating playoff games. But clearly that's not necessarily true because they allowed the same crew that couldn't control the second regular season game in Cincinnati to come back and lose control again. That crew should never have been assigned to that game. All of the questionable calls aside, in the end, it is nfl that dropped the ball there. Well them and Jeremy hill..... Ninja

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - The Real Deal - 02-15-2016, 10:28 AM