Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-15-2016, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Kind of off topic but I wonder if the officials were fined at all for allowing him out there?

(02-15-2016, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: You know I thought that after I posted it...but I was serious.  The union doesn't tell us when/how officials are reprimanded.  So if they made this huge mistake by missing a coach on the field, or allowed it despite the atmosphere of the game at that point, or even just simply allowed it because they CAN allow it I wonder if the league would come down on them after the determined to fine Porter for doing it?

I doubt the fine officials for missed calls though.
So you were serious that he wasn't allowed out there and that they blew the call, and him being out there wouldn't have even been that big of a deal had the result not been a penalty, so you disagree with everything that you and the entire Steelers nation has been arguing for this entire time.

Typical.
(02-15-2016, 11:15 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Brad doesn't understand the concept, which makes him the perfect target for that approach.  LOL

Nope......  I understand perfectly, it just annoys me that Steelers fans post like they're the leaders of the free world and go unchecked with their stupid posts/claims.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - BFritz21 - 02-15-2016, 05:52 PM