Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-16-2016, 03:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can we get something that will keep official count every time a bengal fans mentions the steelers Super Bowls? And just for good measure, have it count when a steeler fan mentions it, even though it won't have anything to tally.

I just did an advanced search for "six rings".  I had it show me the results by post.  The search got fourteen hits.  Eight of the fourteen were in Jungle Noise, so we know who wrote those.  Of the other six, only two were from Steeler fans (as far as I can tell): SCS and I were the only two to use the term, and in both cases we were responding to Bengal fans who brought it up first with the observation that they do it way more than we do.  

Seriously, in the time this board has been active, there have literally been ZERO Steeler fans introducing the expression "six rings" in a thread, while Bengal fans have done it twelve times.  Bengal fans are a living demonstration of the phenomenon that repeating a falsehood to yourself often enough eventually convinces you that it is true.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - JS-Steelerfan - 02-17-2016, 06:20 PM