Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1
(02-16-2016, 03:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep......  because all of you Steelers fans come on here and need yours to drop so you can man-up and post something with some value that's more than "it is so because we're the Steelers and we have 6 championships!"

Hell, your entire way of debating on the old board and even on this one was to just negative rep someone that posted anything truthful that was negative about the Steelers because you didn't have the balls to debate it or contradict anything that was posted!

I guess I'm wrong for expecting anything intelligent to come out of Steelers Nation, though.

My mistake!

Dude, that just isn't based in reality.  Search this forum for "six rings", "Six Lombardis", "six championships", or any other of the possible ways of expressing it, and you will find (as I have) that most of the occurrences of those types of phrases actually occur in Jungle Noise! And the rest are almost exclusively also from Bengal fans.  

It's in your head so much that you have convinced yourselves that we post about it all the time, when the reality is: we don't!  

Oh wait, I just realized that this sort of factual demonstration probably won't convince you.  

I guess I'm wrong for expecting you to accept objective reality, when you'd rather live in your little fantasy world.  

My mistake!  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rule 14 Section 1 Article 3 Exception 1 - JS-Steelerfan - 02-17-2016, 06:31 PM