Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarthy 'fed up' w/ Packers FA approach
(01-25-2016, 05:59 PM)Crowe Wrote: I don't want the Bengals to break the bank via free agency because we've seen year after year teams do this and it not work, however they do need to approach free agency with mindset to get better, they need a few better players and there are several who would help out, but we know the front office over values aging vets so I expect them to resign old players or bring in someone else's declining players.

Fans who are fans of FA, like myself, aren't looking for us to go out and spend like the Browns and Bucs. Those teams are always blowing their cap within the first week of free agency. What most of us are looking for, is the Bengals signing ONE player who looks like he can come in and contribute for a while. I mean, half the board nearly went into shock when we were meeting with Nick Fairley.

There's a magical mixing point where you can use free agency and the draft to help improve your team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarthy 'fed up' w/ Packers FA approach - Bengal Dude - 01-25-2016, 06:04 PM