Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
It makes it sound AS IF Kubiac has already single handedly won the super bowl and Fox lead them down the path of 0-16 which obviously didn't happen. It's easy to sit at home and proclaim that Elway is some sort of oracle with divine visions of the future, but I'm going out on a limb here and saying that there were other factors that went into the decision that aren't reported and the articles author may be trying to convince us that his few paragraphs are carved in stone truth handed down from above. I have a hunch that there was a fear that Fox might just keel over midseason and leave them without a head coach, but try to sell that to a fan base. Easy answers are always in great demand and easily reported, but complex answers typically are not because the vast majority of readers wouldn't wade through complex answers..
I have a hunch the outcome of the game has already been determined to make Manning out to be the guy who has a lousy season, but at the last moment suddenly plays like he's in his prime to rewrite the Elway story with Manning ..
Somehow it just feels like a Hooeywood script. I'm almost expecting to hear that Manning was raised by wolves and had to fight his way from Siberia in the dead of the Siberian winter and swam across the Bearing sea with the single goal of winning the super bowl right before he retires....
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - grampahol - 02-02-2016, 04:38 PM