Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-04-2016, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just because the Bengals have not done what YOU think they should do does not mean they are not trying or do not want to win.  I have to point this out every time I am accused of "accepting mediocrity".

They want to win.  They just think the best plan is to maintain consistency.  They don't see a coach out there who is a proven upgrade over Marvin.  

Just look at the Eagles.  They fired one of the best coaches in the league who is winning playoff games with his new team while the Eagles are look for a new head coach.  Just because YOU think firing a winning coach is the best plan that does not mean it is true.

I personally believe that Mike Brown would like to win a Super Bowl, but it's not what drives him.  I think he wants to do it his way, that he has 1000% utter confidence in his way of doing things.  Consistency is great, but if you are consistently not hitting your goal then something needs to change.

As others have said, I think Mike Brown is very content.  The family now completely controls the team and the team makes a lot of money, which I believe have always been his number one goals.  I think Katie and Troy will be the ones who are concerned most with trophies and championships.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - OrlandoBengal - 02-04-2016, 03:17 PM