Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-04-2016, 03:17 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I personally believe that Mike Brown would like to win a Super Bowl, but it's not what drives him.  I think he wants to do it his way, that he has 1000% utter confidence in his way of doing things.  Consistency is great, but if you are consistently not hitting your goal then something needs to change.

As others have said, I think Mike Brown is very content.  The family now completely controls the team and the team makes a lot of money, which I believe have always been his number one goals.  I think Katie and Troy will be the ones who are concerned most with trophies and championships.

This x100. Mike Brown finally has a team that at least wins in the regular season and makes the playoffs. This is the pinnacle of his career as a NFL owner, and he is afraid to take necessary risks to get Them to the Super Bowl. He wants to go out a with some resemblance of success to his peers and not risk losing what he currently has. Making the playoffs is the safe bet and at least he has that. He may want to win a Super Bowl, but he is completely comfortable where this team is under Marvin....no Super Bowl needed. We can only hope Katie sees the folly in this formula.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - Gamma Ray Tan - 02-04-2016, 03:33 PM