Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-04-2016, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact that they don't do what you want them to do does not prove they are not trying or working toward winning.

It amazes me that you actually think a team can make the playoffs five straight years without even trying or working at all.  That is absurd.

What if yo0u were holding a stock that was performing well and you project it to continue to improve but someone told you that if you don't sell all of that stock and invets in something else then you "are not even trying"?

The Bengals are trying to win a Super Bowl.  the fact that you do not agree with what they are doing does not mean that they are not even trying.  

I know it may be hard for you to understand, but you are not so 100% perfect that it is impossible for someone to disagree with your plan.
A stock that performs well gives you a return on investment.....I see no Lombardi Trophies in PBS. Just saying...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - Gamma Ray Tan - 02-04-2016, 03:55 PM