Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-04-2016, 04:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: First off your bastardizing a comparison Ive made numerous times on the board. what you SHOULD be saying is...

What if you were holding a stock that was making money the first 11 months of the year but in the 12th month your stocks tanked and all the profit you made in the first 11 months went out the window. You told your financial planner you didn't make money. His response is stick with me we will make money in the end. For 5 straight YEARS the same exact thing happened. Would you stick with the same guy or would you get a new financial planner or would you stick with him because "he's trying"?

and again, like Ive said to you PERSONALLY in another thread after posting this.... if your answer is yes email me and I will try my hardest to make you money in the stock market...

Come on buddy step up your game with me, I know you can do better than this.

None of this makes any sense.  

You can not act like the regular season does not even exist when you have to win in the regular season in order to win in the playoffs.  That is just ignoring reality.

If you think a coach who makes the playoffs is no better than a coach who goes 0-16 then you know nothing about football.

BTW who would you hire right now to replace Marvin?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - fredtoast - 02-04-2016, 04:34 PM