Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-04-2016, 04:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your right it doesn't make any sense. You have 5 successful regular seasons and 5 straight losses in the first game of the playoffs bringing his total to a historic 0-7. (not the kind of record Bengal fans are looking for) 

So your right ignoring reality, losing year in and out no matter the players or assistant coaches in place. The one constant is Marvin Lewis. Doesn't make sense he's still coaching does it? But then again maybe your just the person Mike Brown is banking on and counting on that being enough because the alternative is the silly thought everyone brings up that we are going back to the 90's Bengals way. Now that is makes absolutely no sense.

Who I pick? Ok if were going to play that game Ill play. I would call Bill Parcells as the owner of the Bengals and convince him to head coach this team and get us over the hump and would give him full control and a huge fat salary.

We would be in a Super bowl in less than 2 years with him.

Have to say, you lost me here... Parcells is almost 75 years old and his last two assignments have not gone very well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - OrlandoBengal - 02-04-2016, 04:52 PM