Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-07-2016, 12:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. When a franchise hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years, no it's not. I've been a fan for 20+ years and I've never seen one.

2. No, I really wouldn't.

3. Honestly I think you're full of crap. If the Bengals won a playoff game, the fans would be on cloud 9. After the Burfict INT against the Steelers, some of the same folks you consider "haters" were saying they were going to cry tears of joy if the Bengals won. There was already an overwhelming sense of joy in the GD thread. Meanwhile all the so-called "homers" had long since checked out.

4. Straw man. I've never said that a single playoff win and years of losing is somehow greater than no playoff wins and years of winning. They're both important. Why can't we have both???
Agree with almost all of this.

But would note that some of us homers on here were standing through the entire game, in the torrential rain, on a cold night, while facing a long wet drive home and could not be represented in thread. 

Did not notice many leaving game early, if any at all. Had to be prodded by friend several minutes after the horn had sounded as I stood in shock drenching wet at the debacle that just unfolded before me. 

Being a Bengals fan seems to be a vicious cycle that is being looped like video tape. 

It is kind of like, .......wake up, shower, brush, rinse, work, eat, have sex, sleep and then repeat. 

Without the sex of course. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - Go Cards - 02-07-2016, 02:57 PM