Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER!
(02-07-2016, 12:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. When a franchise hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years, no it's not. I've been a fan for 20+ years and I've never seen one.

2. No, I really wouldn't.

3. Honestly I think you're full of crap. If the Bengals won a playoff game, the fans would be on cloud 9. After the Burfict INT against the Steelers, some of the same folks you consider "haters" were saying they were going to cry tears of joy if the Bengals won. There was already an overwhelming sense of joy in the GD thread. Meanwhile all the so-called "homers" had long since checked out.

4. Straw man. I've never said that a single playoff win and years of losing is somehow greater than no playoff wins and years of winning. They're both important. Why can't we have both???

Its amazing how the homers were also taunting fans on here for not being a true "fan" because of not having confidence in Marvin getting the Bengals a win in post season against the Steelers.

Some Homers disappeared after that game and have still yet to be seen since...but don't worry they will be back next season if it nothing has ever happened.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something You'll Never See In Cincinnati...EVER! - GodFather - 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM