Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
We really will make a strong effort to keep Marvin Jones, in my opinion. McCarron has good value to us as a now proven backup, and I don't think anyone will give us a second round pick for him and probably not a third. I don't think we'll make a trade there.

I like Sanu and hope we can keep him, too, but if only one can stay, I'd pick Jones. I agree that Andre and Tate are probably done here. Too bad about Andre. He had the tools to really be outstanding, and he was sometimes. However, I just don't think he had the mind set, the drive, to be as good as he could have been.

I think Reggie Nelson has really been an asset to the team. I understand the pressures of allocating your salary structure in the most effective way, but I wouldn't give up on Reggie too fast. The price tag here might not be too bad, based on his age.

I do feel good about our process on this stuff anymore. I know Duke Tobin and Katie are right in the middle of this stuff and I think that we'll do a nice job. Katie is said to be as good as it gets on understanding how to work the cap, and we can see what Tobin has done to improve our personnel operation. Also, I'm not Marvin's biggest fan, but I think he's been pretty good on player evaluation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - Thundercloud - 02-03-2016, 04:51 AM