Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
I want Marvin Jones back, but not at a ridiculous salary. This is why I was clamoring last year about drafting a WR (and not in the 7th round). Regardless, Andre Smith and Reggie Nelson could become fairly high compensatory picks...which just became "tradeable"....I doubt Brandon Tate would translate to anything, but that compensatory pick calculation is a bit odd, so maybe another body that leaves isn't a bad thing. Even though he played fairly well last year, I STILL hold my breath when he carries the ball.

AJ McCarron won't be traded unless they get something ridiculous like a first rounder, and that isn't going to happen. The Bengals need depth at the QB position and he proved he can win in the league with minimal previous experience.

This upcoming draft will be need to address some key positions, with a few positions needing immediate contribution: WR and LB. Unfortunately, those aforementioned compensatory picks would not arrive until the 2017 draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - SHRacerX - 02-03-2016, 09:25 AM