Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
Of course it would depend on what Hue would offer, but I think flipping McCarron from a 164th pick to a 32nd pick (or so) that can contribute NOW would be a great move. It's all speculative, but I think the best chance we have of winning in the next 2 years or so would be with Dalton staying healthy (as he usually does) and making use of a high-pick player that we get in exchange for AJ McCarron.

That seems more likely to me than AJ having to fill in for Dalton again and notching significant wins in his absence. Ideally, we got our use out of AJ so now we flip him for a higher pick, get a contributor for a QB who (in best cases) spends the entire season on the bench, and Hue and AJ beat the Steelers 2 times a year. AJ is walking in 2 years, so if it honestly comes down to getting a pick for him now or nothing for him in 2 years, I obviously want something NOW NOW NOW.

That's my take, but the Browns will probably go the Wentz/Goff and McCown route so it's moot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - Nately120 - 02-03-2016, 01:48 PM