Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
(02-03-2016, 07:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it be great unless you think hes worth more as a back up than whatever the pick we get would be as there is no gaurentees in the draft.   And we know AJ can step in if dalton is hurt and the ship doesnt go straight to the bottom of the sea.

To give that up i would want more than a pick even a 2nd rounder ( by that i mean i want a more sure thing....  not trading what i know for a roll of the dice). But if it does happen it will happen on draft day when we know who is sitting there for whatever pick is traded. We could draft another QB but he wouldnt be ready for a while so we would probly have to pickup a journeyman as well  which would mean 1 less roster spot elsewhere.

I understand a bird in the hand and all that. And he's been developed. That said, what if it was a 2nd and a 3rd? That would seem to be hard to pass up. There will be other talented QBs that fall in the draft to be had as a backup. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - BoomerFan - 02-03-2016, 09:30 PM