Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland
(02-04-2016, 02:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and understand the sentiment around here. Because I can remember many people pimping him on the Mothership before we ever even drafted him, certain you do as well. 

Do like him a lot, but believe the new pay structure in NFL dictates that you have to have a good balance between top paid players and solid players on the rookie pay scale. 

Have to choose very wisely about the few who get paid the big bucks. AJ Green and Eiffert is where I would put my money on catches. If he can be retained affordably ? Hell yes ! Agree with you also that he is just now scratching the surface of his potential. Still hard to pay a #2 #1 money without releasing other good players that are needed. 

For sure, and after hearing him talk on the subject i think some team might pay him #1 money and we will not do that.

Bring back Mo, draft a replacement or get that guy Rishard Matthews from Miami in FA.

Corey Coleman is the dude i want if we draft a wideout in the 1st. Doubt he makes it to our pick though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Players That Could Follow Hue to Cleveland - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-04-2016, 02:43 PM