Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
(03-24-2022, 07:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: funny_picdump_640_50.jpg?attachment_cach...info&w=600]

(03-27-2022, 02:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I have literal tears from this Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Yeah, I gave out a pretty loud guffaw. His nickname on an old board that I used to frequent is Vince Meal. In 1983, he could have had any woman he wanted . . . one year of overwhelming success and excess followed by manslaughter and he was much 'sturdier' after that.

[Image: allergy-memes-funny.jpg]

About 25 years ago, I once had to go shopping on Black Friday looking like that, minus the sunburn. I'm allergic to cats and helped a buddy empty a van so he could make room for his new TV. Just as we hop in to head to the madness, I grab a towel to wipe the sweat off of my brow and face and unknowingly rubbed cat hair in my eyes. People were very polite and gave me lots of space for the first time on Black Friday back when they all opened at the same time so it was pure chaos back then compared to the staggered openings that they do these days. I still got the CDs, DVDs, video games on my list and my yearly Remove/Replace of a few dozen socks only because they were in between the electronics section and the cash register. All scheduled Christmas shopping outside of the electronics section was now going to wait until a non-allergy day as I got my buddy's keys to the van and sat outside feeling a bit like a freak.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-02-2022, 01:24 AM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM