Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
(02-06-2016, 10:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok...so yeah, i did something like this once.

On a job, i had my drill tucked under my arm, with a 1" hole saw in it. I was plugging the drill into an extension cord and didn't realize i had enough pressure on the drill that i was holding the trigger in...

When i plugged it in, the drill caught in my short sleeve shirt and bound it up quite a bit. The teeth of the hole saw took a layer of skin off as well as leaving a trail up to my armpit. The whole inside of my upper left arm was a colorful mix of purples reds and greens. 

(02-06-2016, 11:57 AM)Benton Wrote: I was jumping someone's car once. I didn't want to put the cables on the ground (kids around) so I put the cable part (not the clamps) between my teeth. I was just about to put the other end on the posts when I realized I might just jumpstart myself.

When I was a kid I had an electric train set.  There was some sort of voltage regulator control box with a knob that made the train start stop and go faster by running the power through the tracks.  One time I cranked up the power when the wires had somehow came loose from where they attached to the tracks and ended up stuck to my scrotum and the tip of my wiener.

I still own that train.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - fredtoast - 02-07-2016, 11:34 AM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM