Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
(08-12-2016, 08:47 PM)Penn Wrote: Wow Zona, been a long time since I saw a good Iowegian joke.

One that no longer holds true since Iowa no longer has solid blue license plates for their cars - What do they give you if you fail your driving test 3 times?  Blue license plates.

I one went to Council Bluffs, IA on a hot summer day.  I was parking in a bad neighborhood but we didn't want the interior of the car to get hot while we were visiting a friend.  I pointed out since it was Iowa we could just leave the windows down and lock the doors.  My justification for this was something that happened the previous visit to Council Bluffs.

I saw a few people trying to jimmy a lock on a car door with a coat hanger.  Upon approach I could see the keys in the ignition.  My friend asked "Do you Iowegians need some help?".  Of course that provoked a hostile response.  Being the peacemaker I suggested if I could get in the car in less than 15 seconds without harming the car they would forgive the perceived insult from my friend since they will see how foolish they were being.  They agreed (sort of).  So I walked over to the passenger side and opened the unlocked door.

Keep in mind…you were in southern Iowa.  It's a different world down there in places.
We're not all like that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - Harmening - 08-13-2016, 09:38 AM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM