Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
(04-30-2020, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, our new cable equipment arrived via mail for self install.  I go ahead and put it all as it should be, and turn it all on.  We get a message on the screen about having the equipment activated.  My wife generally handles customer service calls, as I'm easily annoyed by CSRs.  She get's an email in return, we follow the instructions, service happens!

Then, a few minutes later, wife says that the new remote only works the cable box and not the television.  I say, "Oh, you gotta program the remote.  The instructions are on the paper that came with it.".  She replies, "You know I hate dealing with electronic stuff, why don't you do it?"  I say, "You're a Master's degreed professional, you'll figure it out.  Besides, it'll be good training for you."  Then, she goes off with, "You're the man, you need to handle this.."  After chuckling to myself for a moment, I reply with, "So, now you're admitting that men and women should have separate and different roles in the home?".

That's when the fight started..    LOL

When they say a person needs to "compliment" their spouse, they aren't talking about saying nice things to them. They mean that you gotta do the shit that they don't wanna do! LOL!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - Bengalzona - 04-30-2020, 08:05 PM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM