Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
Three men die and they meet at the pearly gates of heaven. St. Peter says he only has time to process one in before they shut down for the day. He says he will let in whoever died in the strangest way.

The first guy says, "This is some crazy shit. I come home early and I hear my wife obviously having sex in the kitchen. I start yelling and when she won't let me in I kick down the door. She is there completely naked but there is no guy around. I see the window is open and when I look out I see a guy hanging on the railing of the balcony one floor below me. I throw some dishes at him and he falls. But a tree breaks his fall and he survives. The refrigerator is right next to the window so I roll it over and heave it out the window. It hits the guy and crushes him. But I was so enraged that my blood pressure was through the roof. the strain of lifting the refrigerator gives me a heart attack and I drop dead."

St Peter agrees that is pretty strange then he talks to the second guy. "I was just minding my own business out on my deck. I was reaching over the railing of my balcony trying to clean the outside of my kitchen window when a guy upstairs starts throwing shit at me. He causes me to fall, but I landed on a tree and survived. But before I can get up a refrigerator falls from the sky and kills me."

St Peter thinks that is pretty weird also, then he talks to the third guy. "I am not sure exactly what happened. The last thing I remember I was naked and hiding in a refrigerator."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - fredtoast - 06-25-2020, 07:00 PM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM