Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes
(09-20-2020, 03:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That was my younger days when I feared being late. Now I don't worry about it. I just use a flamethrower.  Cool

Late 90s I lived downtown near VCU.  We had a rare big snow, and I waas lucky enough to be parked on the street right outside my house.  My next door neighbor was parked behind me.  I took a broom and swept the snow off the car windows, then made multiple trips with a tea kettle to pour cold(ish) tap water over the ice sheet on the windshield and melt it away.  I took the kettle back in and grabbed a shovel to start digging through the berm of snow created by the snow plow that had me blocked in place.  No sooner than I get back outside, I see my neighbor standing there in tears.  We were good friends, so I immediately went to figure out what was wrong and try to console her.  Apparently she had been watching me and was impressed with how effective it was to pour water from the tea kettle, so she wanted to do the same.  Alas, she didn't realize it was just water straight from the tap.  She filled a kettle, boiled it, then poured it straight onto her frozen windshield to disastrous effect.  I still feel bad about that happening...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: more CLEAN funny pictures and jokes - jfkbengals - 09-20-2020, 03:44 PM
The Old Italian Tomato Garden - BFritz21 - 02-20-2019, 04:49 PM