Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the finest first lady of them all?
(03-07-2016, 09:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: The book you suggested makes assumptions.  But those assumptions agree with your strongly held view so you don't question them and accept them as fact.

So we have confirmed that Mrs. Reagan used an astrologer to decide when Ronnie should do certain things and who he could meet with and when...but he said that didn't affect his policies.  But it had to.  If she decided who he talked to and when that had to affect his decision making.  But he was so enamored with "Mommie" that he probably didn't even realize it.

this article was from when St. Ronnie was still in office.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/us/white-house-confirms-reagans-follow-astrology-up-to-a-point.html

Please also remember that he couldn't remember anything about the sales of arms to Iran.  

So to suggest that she was pulling strings behind the scenes is no more fanciful that your assertion that Elanor Roosevelt should have been put in jail.

So I guess you are trying to explain bad behavior with what you perceive to be bad behavior? They followed astrology.... I bet they also read their fortune cookies and had a laugh when they went to eat Chinese.

As far as what ER did or didn't do.... When you want to join me on the topic just give it a quick read. It shouldn't cut into your meme time. Ninja

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the finest first lady of them all? - StLucieBengal - 03-07-2016, 10:04 AM