Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the finest first lady of them all?
(03-07-2016, 10:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I guess you are trying to explain bad behavior with what you perceive to be bad behavior?   They followed astrology....   I bet they also read their fortune cookies and had a laugh when they went to eat Chinese.  

As far as what ER did or didn't do....   When you want to join me on the topic just give it a quick read.     It shouldn't cut into your meme time.    Ninja

Lol...Dino's meme time.

Don't you know there's gotta be something sinister about Nancy Reagan, her husband was Republican after all.

I believe there is a difference between image and reputation. She protected his reputation, something a good wife would and should do.

Consider Hildebeest Clinton and her task of trying to protect her husbands image...one such instance when she the called the half dozen women or so who came forward accusing Billy of sexual harassment and rape "sluts" or something of the sort.
Yeah they were all just gold diggers.

Then post Monica Lewinsky publicly announcing a spiritual meeting with The Very Very Very Reverend Jesse Jackson at the White House...then to emerge hours later in front of cameras for all to see ..Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, and the dear reverend all holding hands smiling, we are all good, everything is forgiven.

Consider the hypocrisy of the left and how it reared it's head in this case. No woman feminazi group or person spoke up against Clinton in behalf of those
women. The criteria wasn't met. Clinton needed to be a Republican.

Nothing here sinister about Nancy Reagan.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/obit/2016/03/nancy_reagan_obituary_how_she_protected_ronald_reagan.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the finest first lady of them all? - Vlad - 03-07-2016, 12:10 PM