Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
(03-02-2016, 04:59 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Burfict is getting destroyed again in the comments by Stooler fans. Man, does anyone have any video skills on here? A ton of footage is available to shut those retards up. (no offense to the mentally challenged, you are better humans.). That POS organization wasn't shit until the 70's.. then a ton of sad individuals  jumped on the bandwagon because they didn't have the balls to take chances with a team like say..The Bengals for instance. Not to mention those Steeler teams were built on intimidation and bone crushing dirty hits.(most likely drugs as well)

It's really ***** hilarious in a sad way when you think about it.

Anyway if anyone has any video editing skills and some commentary talent shoot me a Pm and i'll give up all the dirt I have acquired over the last few years..with most of it coming from Steeler fans of all people.

I can't tell anymore if they are Steeler fans or Bengal fans. They sound eerily similar when it comes to attacking Burfict. There are Bengals fans that have sided with the Steelers unfortunately. Hopefully next time they knock out one of our players they don't expect the Steelers to turn on their own and side with them. Hate to break it to them, but it won't happen. Steelers will rally and circle the wagon behind their player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - jj22 - 03-02-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss - McC - 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM